Torres And Carrasco To Begin Rehab In St. Lucie Tonight
Andres Torres and D.J. Carrasco will begin their rehab assignments tonight with St. Luice. Torres has been out since opening day with a lingering strained calf muscle.
As for Carrasco he twisted his ankle during Spring Training and was placed on the DL by the Mets prior to the start of the season. Last season in 42 games with the Mets, Carrasco went 1-3 with a 6.02 ERA.
Depending on the play of Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Andres Torres may wind up in a platoon role in center field. As for Carrasco, he could be a good addition to a bullpen that in recent days has struggled in the late innings.
About the Author: Former Writers
1 Comment + Add Comment
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Harvey has improved by leaps & bounds...
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: oops Here is the link. http://rainierscurto.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/baseball-for-breakfast/
- Hotstreak: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Hi Joey D. This is 2007-2009 data PCL...
- Heybatter: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Don't think they give out cortisone shots...
- DrDooby: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Metsie, if Sandy steps down as GM...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!