Torres And Carrasco To Begin Rehab In St. Lucie Tonight
Andres Torres and D.J. Carrasco will begin their rehab assignments tonight with St. Luice. Torres has been out since opening day with a lingering strained calf muscle.
As for Carrasco he twisted his ankle during Spring Training and was placed on the DL by the Mets prior to the start of the season. Last season in 42 games with the Mets, Carrasco went 1-3 with a 6.02 ERA.
Depending on the play of Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Andres Torres may wind up in a platoon role in center field. As for Carrasco, he could be a good addition to a bullpen that in recent days has struggled in the late innings.
About the Author: Former Writers
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Gonzo69: on Five Predictions For The Winter Meetings: When has Montero been "projected" as a...
- Russell's Mets: on How Does Curtis Granderson Fare Against The NL East?: Probably because there was no way Beltran...
- El Sid: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: I think Granderson will be in for...
- Not Alex68: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: One thing that separates us MMO HardCore...
- Matty c.: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: Like I said earlier before, I...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!