Mascot Mr. Met takes the field the day David Einhorn is out of the running to buy stake in the New York Mets. Original Filename: _AJT2029.jpg
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
Leave a comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: Soler - 9yr 30mil Jackson - 4yr...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: LoL@far removed...yeah which explains your emotional...
- DrDooby: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: The Hudgens hitting approach itself makes a...
- DrDooby: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: Epstein doesn´t have the monetary restrictions to...
- Martin: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Obp is not about being passive. It's...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!