N.Y. Mets manager Gil Hodges sports a smile, and who wouldn’t with a threesome like [l. to r.] Jerry Koosman, Tom Seaver and Nolan Ryan, at Shea.
About the Author: Rob Silverman
It was 1973 when my dad introduced this 7 year old kid to Baseball and the Mets. It's been a love and passion that has lasted for 40 years, much longer than my first marriage. Since I was little, there've been 2 things I've always dreamed of: 1) Being a successful author and 2) playing right field for the Mets after Rusty Staub retired. Although 4 decades have passed and based on the current condition of the Mets, I have not given up on either dream
Leave a comment
- Peter S.: on Hot Stove: If Price Is Right Sandy Will Pounce On Drew: Please pass on all these guys.
- Captain America: on Mets Back Off On Bartolo Colon Due To Demands: I am a mets fan who hates...
- Captain America: on Mets Back Off On Bartolo Colon Due To Demands: Who are the "mediocre" players I mentioned...
- Captain America: on Mets Back Off On Bartolo Colon Due To Demands: Because the franchise is building around large,...
- WilponsStink: on Mets Back Off On Bartolo Colon Due To Demands: They better not trade Ike and/or Murph...
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!