I can’t do this on my own… I need your help….
I narrowed down all the entries to these ten.
Help me decide which of these ten entries is the winner of the Free Mets Tickets?
- The 2012 Mets – 50 Years, 2 Championships, 48 Excuses (Mary)
- The 2012 New York Mets: Lowering the Fences, Raising Their Game. (Drew)
- 2012 Mets: Come for the game, stay for the box of chocolates. (Met Maniac)
- Mets 2012: Amazin’ Makes A Comeback (MetsMan86)
- 2012 Mets: Ya Gotta Believe In Something (Manny R)
- “Everyone LOVES The Underdog” (G.Mo.)
- 2012 Mets: Winning You Back One Game At A Time (Mr. North Jersey)
- Nifty and thrifty the Mets will win at 50! (Carol Bergman)
- “Do not fear, the underdogs are here!” (Joey D)
- The METS will always be Champions to us! (Peggy G)
The entry with the most mentions/votes in this comment thread will win. Voting ends at 12:00 Noon!
By the way, we want to thank our 2012 Ticket Partners for hooking us up with these tickets:
Seatcrew.com is a brand new, online ticket marketplace. If you’ve ever used Stubhub, you’re familiar with the expensive, and often absurd fees that typically leave the final price far above and beyond the initial listing. If you’ve ever bought or sold tickets on Craigslist, you’ve seen how difficult that system makes it to manage the entire process.
Seat Crew has tickets for all New York Mets home games available for a fraction of the cost of other third party ticket places such as TiqIQ and Stub Hub. Check it out for yourselves because seeing is believing! You can follow them on Twitter at @Seatcrew.
Check ‘em out!