Wright and Byrdak Return To New York For Exams
Update: According to Kevin Burkhardt, Tim Byrdak will be having a surgery on his meniscus tomorrow.
Original Post: According to Mets.com, David Wright will be returning to New York to have an examination of his sore rib cage muscle that has kept him from participating in any games.
The Hospital for Special Surgery is expected to give Wright a cortisone shot. Terry Collins has already said Wright will not play in any games this coming week.
Tim Brydak will also be going to New York to have more tests done on his sore knee.
There is a possibility that surgery will be needed for Byrdak.
More information will be coming this week after tests and exams are completed.
About the Author: Former Writers
20 Comments + Add Comment
- Jon: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: Maybe we should beg them to KEEP...
- philipag: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: Metsie - the fans create the revenue...
- Mike C: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: The $2B Mets are collateral for their...
- jason bay: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: "Sign Granderson so we can go into...
- James Dorsa: on Mets Drawing The Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: Pay the guy. I am tired of...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!