Pelfrey Pitched… Yikes!
Mike Pelfrey, armed with his new attitude, improved sinker and all his bravado, got his first start of the spring today against those pesky Miami Marlins.
Here’s his pitching line…
2.2 IP, 6 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 1 HR, 0 K
Don’t worry, it’s only March, but damn if it doesn’t feel like the same old, same old. :-(
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
35 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- TexasGusCC: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: I have a question: I have...
- Sealy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: I don't mean this in a bad...
- Jim: on Sacking Terry Collins Now Would Be Unfair: At least Collins helps you get a...
- Jim: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: Collins demands good defenders is the outfield!...
- Markcomic1: on Sacking Terry Collins Now Would Be Unfair: He should be fired, He has lost...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!