The other day I jokingly suggested that I was going to have Kelly design a special graphic for Lord Sandy – a moniker that frequently appears on our comment threads.
I even asked if we should make one with a halo or without…
Well as luck would have it, longtime friend of MMO and frequent commenter, Mr. North Jersey decided to take on the challenge and offered up this clever rendition:
Nice job… I love the hint of Mr. Met in the role of the Creator!
You can catch more of Mr. North Jersey at his site; Real Dirty Mets.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
98 Comments + Add Comment
- Hawk: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: That's Terry !!
- Captain America: on Examining Sandy’s Off-Season Signings… So Far: LeRoy IGNORED all of those GREAT PLAYERS...
- DrDooby: on Bartolo Colon – An Intriguing Signing: Colon is a modest risk / high...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: LMAO@THIS I accidentally left my recorder on Doug...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: To think a PILLOW could do this...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!