A (Citi) Field Of Screams
This comes from VisualCocaine on Tumblr. It looks like a post apocalyptic vision of Fred Wilpon’s worst nightmare. I could just imagine a mob of flesh-starved zombies wearing Phillies jerseys roaming around aimlessly looking for any surviving Met fans to devour. Seriously though, it’s pretty cool, scary yes, but still cool.
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
12 Comments + Add Comment
- SaltyGary: on Things Spiralling Out Of Control For Ike Davis Offensively And Defensively: Amen, unfortunately I don't have a answer...
- jessep: on Things Spiralling Out Of Control For Ike Davis Offensively And Defensively: So you're backpedaling now? You're trying to...
- Alex68: on Things Spiralling Out Of Control For Ike Davis Offensively And Defensively: Ok, mention the word STAR 1B? look...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Power Prospect Cory Vaughn Is On A Mission: Hopefully they select Wilson if he is...
- jessep: on Things Spiralling Out Of Control For Ike Davis Offensively And Defensively: I'm not sure why you are denying...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!