A (Citi) Field Of Screams
This comes from VisualCocaine on Tumblr. It looks like a post apocalyptic vision of Fred Wilpon’s worst nightmare. I could just imagine a mob of flesh-starved zombies wearing Phillies jerseys roaming around aimlessly looking for any surviving Met fans to devour. Seriously though, it’s pretty cool, scary yes, but still cool.
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
12 Comments + Add Comment
- Not Alex68: on Jenrry Mejia Not Expected To Be Ready Before May: Amazin it is me Met Maniac. :-)...
- Mr. Collins' Opus: on ESPN New York: Justin Turner Cut For Not Hustling: Pretty dumb if that of all things...
- Alwayzamazin: on ESPN New York: Justin Turner Cut For Not Hustling: It's NOT true, pies aside, the guy...
- Alwayzamazin: on Jenrry Mejia Not Expected To Be Ready Before May: #notalex68 wow
- kevin: on Jenrry Mejia Not Expected To Be Ready Before May: There's no quote in that article that...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!