Too Much Moneyball
Don’t let the name of this Moneyball paraody fool you…
Well done, Jest.
Although as a Mets fan, I really shouldn’t be so smug about seeing the Yankees get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, but come on man… It’s the Yankees!
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
10 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Last Night We Saw A Big Chunk Of “The Plan”: Vinny, Stop being logical and making so...
- Ball_Four: on Mets vs Braves: Young Bats Leadoff, Byrd Hitting Cleanup, Marcum Searching For First Win: and Jordanny Valdespin never started a game...
- Fernando Nieve: on Last Night We Saw A Big Chunk Of “The Plan”: I wonder if Alex was rooting for...
- Ball_Four: on Cyclones Wear Special Jerseys To Honor Areas Affected By Sandy: It would, but he's a bum. Moving...
- ImaginaryFigment: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Daniel Murphy UNLIKE Jordany got CONSISTENT PLAYING...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!