Mets Haven’t Paid Back $25 Million Dollar Loan From MLB
Regarding the $25 million dollar loan the Mets received from MLB last offseason, commissioner Bud Selig said the Mets still have not paid back the loan. Selig said he was not worried about getting the money back.
“I don’t have any concerns about the Mets, as I’ve told you before,” he said. “They are working on an alternative financing plan and they seem to be very encouraged, and I’m encouraged. I do have a lot of worries today, but frankly, the Mets are not one of them.”
About the Author: Rob Johnson
2 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Chicago Days: on Murphy Batting Leadoff, But For How Long?: i think he's more than that. He...
- Chicago Days: on Mets GM Tells Ike Davis He Has Until End Of Month To Turn Slump Around: Both continue to put up some nice...
- Elvyn: on Mets GM Tells Ike Davis He Has Until End Of Month To Turn Slump Around: Mike, you might be right. I remember...
- Tomterrific: on If At First You Don’t Succeed, Try Again In The Minors: Great job, Ed. You nailed this comparison!
- Joe Gomes: on With Ike Davis Struggling, What Are The Mets’ Options?: What exactly is hard about replacing a...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!