Wayne Krivsky and Bryan Lambe Are Out
According to Adam Rubin of ESPN New York, former Minaya deputies Wayne Krivsky and Bryan Lambe are out and will not be retained by the New York Mets when their contracts expire at the end of October.
Krivsky is the former general manager of the Cincinnati Reds and was influential in bringing rookie infielder Justin Turner to the Mets as a waiver claim. He had been serving as a special assistant to Sandy Alderson this season.
Lambe had been with the Mets organization since 2005 and was also serving as a special assistant to Alderson.
Both moves were expected and Alderson will replace both of them with his own personnel.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
- Sylow59: on Mets Need More Time To Get Better Understanding Of Ike Davis?: Cards wouldn't play JV. They jettisoned Rasmus...
- Connor O'Brien: on Sandy Disappointed With Some Of His Moves And The Team’s Performance: Expos made their mistakes under Minaya as...
- gorgeguy: on Mets Need More Time To Get Better Understanding Of Ike Davis?: ..you mean Josh Satin's, Angelo? Don't know...
- Fernando Nieve: on Mets Need More Time To Get Better Understanding Of Ike Davis?: Folks...valdespin is not the answer...If Ike goes...
- Fernando Nieve: on Mets Swept After Ike Davis Blunder Ignites 7-4 Reds Win: David Wright is the best position player...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!