New York Mets’ Mike Piazza gestures to the crowd after hitting a two run eighth inning home run against the Atlanta Braves at Shea Stadium in New York Friday, Sept. 21, 2001. This was the first baseball game in New York since the World Trade Center attack of Sept. 11. The Mets won 3-2. (AP Photo/Lou Requena) Original Filename: BRAVES_METS_XNYR408.jpg
About the Author: Rob Silverman
It was 1973 when my dad introduced this 7 year old kid to Baseball and the Mets. It's been a love and passion that has lasted for 40 years, much longer than my first marriage. Since I was little, there've been 2 things I've always dreamed of: 1) Being a successful author and 2) playing right field for the Mets after Rusty Staub retired. Although 4 decades have passed and based on the current condition of the Mets, I have not given up on either dream
Leave a comment
- 3doza33: on Wright Excited To Have Granderson On Board, Alderson Determined To Get Deal Done: I agree 100%!!! Law is a tool...
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: I'm at the point where I am...
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: Also the fact that Beltran wasn't resigned...
- Herb G: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: WE just got Granderson for $180 million...
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: That's why I refuse to engage in...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!