Game Preview: Reds vs Mets
The Mets and Reds close out the season today as the Mets look to end on a high note. Once again, the story for the Mets will be if Reyes can hold to the league lead in batting average. Today Miguel Batista will be facing Edinson Volquez.
Batista is 1-0 on the season over 21.2 innings of work with an ERA of 3.47. This season against the Reds he has logged 0.2 innings while allowing 2 earned runs. The Reds have the following numbers against him:
Renteria 10-35, 3 2B, HR
Hernandez 4-12, 2B
The Reds will sending out Volquez who is 5-6 with a 5.84 ERA. In his career against the Mets, he has a 7.71 ERA in 14 innings of work. The Mets have the following numbers against Volquez:
Harris 1-1, 3B
Let’s Go Mets!
About the Author: Elliot Teichman
5 Comments + Add Comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets Have Inquired About Johan Santana: I wouldnt mind it, but Im not...
- El Sid: on Mets Have Inquired About Johan Santana: I like Santana. Good guy. Good competitor....
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Winter Meetings: No Thanks On Two Years For Bartolo Colon: FYI The reason the A's past on...
- Wolfmicky21: on How Does Curtis Granderson Fare Against The NL East?: Impressive research! This is why this blog...
- Hotstreak: on How Does Curtis Granderson Fare Against The NL East?: JB With a little sarcasm but still...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!