Game Preview: Reds vs Mets
The Mets and Reds close out the season today as the Mets look to end on a high note. Once again, the story for the Mets will be if Reyes can hold to the league lead in batting average. Today Miguel Batista will be facing Edinson Volquez.
Batista is 1-0 on the season over 21.2 innings of work with an ERA of 3.47. This season against the Reds he has logged 0.2 innings while allowing 2 earned runs. The Reds have the following numbers against him:
Renteria 10-35, 3 2B, HR
Hernandez 4-12, 2B
The Reds will sending out Volquez who is 5-6 with a 5.84 ERA. In his career against the Mets, he has a 7.71 ERA in 14 innings of work. The Mets have the following numbers against Volquez:
Harris 1-1, 3B
Let’s Go Mets!
About the Author: Elliot Teichman
5 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
MMO Mets Chat
- Djmurphy: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: This guy is a hitting machine. When...
- Djmurphy: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Trade murph his value has nvr been...
- Fonzie13: on Mateo Had Tommy John Surgery This Week: This sucks. I'm just as high on...
- Russell's Mets: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: Now you're just trolling, Giants won...
- Russell's Mets: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: a 22 year old playing in low...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!