Alderson: Mejia Won’t Be Ready Until Well Into 2012
Some news fron Buffalo where general manager Sandy Alderson is visiting with the Bisons.
Tough news on Mejia, no doubt… But typically, recovery time for Tommy John surgery is 12-15 months, so not a real surprise.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
5 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
- Metro12: on Wheeler Deals, Mets Sweep Braves In Nightcap, 6-1: Give it a rest Alex. You would...
- oleosmirf: on Mets Acquire Eric Young Jr. For Collin McHugh, DFA Cowgill and Promote Brown: I'm pretty sure EY Jr. is going...
- Alex68: on Mets Acquire Eric Young Jr. For Collin McHugh, DFA Cowgill and Promote Brown: Task. you're basically trading garbage for garbage.....
- taskmaster4450: on Mets Acquire Eric Young Jr. For Collin McHugh, DFA Cowgill and Promote Brown: So I guess at this point you...
- Connor O'Brien: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: People HERE hate it without knowing anything...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!