After MRI, Mets Say Dickey Is Day To Day
R.A. Dickey underwent an MRI at the Hospital for Special Surgery today which revealed a partial tear of the plantar facia of the right foot.
His status is day-to-day.
R.A. Dickey left this lat night’s game against the Cubs after injuring his right heel while covering first base on a groundball to the right side in the bottom of the third inning.
Dickey ran to cover first base and fell forward almost as if he got a spike caught in the grass and tripped.
After meeting wit Terry Collins and trainers, he was helped by Jose Reyes and Daniel Murphy and helped off the field.
Pedro Beato replaced Dickey with two outs and two men on.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
9 Comments + Add Comment
- DrDooby: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Metsie, if Sandy steps down as GM...
- ill_egl: on Mets Have Opportunity To Soar To New Heights: I wouldnt mind bringing Rauch back in...
- Henry: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Not sure Wheeler is ready to give...
- DrDooby: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Metsie, with all due respect, OPS or...
- DrDooby: on Plawecki Nearing A Promotion From Savannah: Most promotions usually happen around mid June...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!