About the Author: Rob Silverman
It was 1973 when my dad introduced this 7 year old kid to Baseball and the Mets. It's been a love and passion that has lasted for 40 years, much longer than my first marriage. Since I was little, there've been 2 things I've always dreamed of: 1) Being a successful author and 2) playing right field for the Mets after Rusty Staub retired. Although 4 decades have passed and based on the current condition of the Mets, I have not given up on either dream
Leave a comment
- Michael A: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: DUMB and DUMBER in the above picture...
- Joe D: on Nothing Is Imminent: The Story Of Us: https://twitter.com/MetsMerized/status/408692532684406784
- Martin: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Metsie which of the top obp guys...
- Martin: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Manny Ramirez is a huge obp guy....
- Alan: on Words to the Wilpons: We Beg Of You, Sell The Team: GREAT post. First of all, this is...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!