Chris Rock: The Mets Have No Money
Chris Rock was on Letterman tonight talking about Opening Day of course, and he totally rocked it. I love Chris Rock, and Chris Rock loves the Mets, and the Mets love silly slogans, and… oh just watch the video.
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
2 Comments + Add Comment
- DrDooby: on Bartolo Colon – An Intriguing Signing: Colon is a modest risk / high...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: LMAO@THIS I accidentally left my recorder on Doug...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: To think a PILLOW could do this...
- JimmyBX: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: As someone who has herniated both his...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Bobby Parnell To Be Re-Examined Next Week: If only Hawkins were younger like Bartolo...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!