Chris Rock: The Mets Have No Money
Chris Rock was on Letterman tonight talking about Opening Day of course, and he totally rocked it. I love Chris Rock, and Chris Rock loves the Mets, and the Mets love silly slogans, and… oh just watch the video.
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Jack: on Choo Could Be Impact Outfielder For Mets In 2014, But Would Cost A Pick: The Mets should also highly consider signing...
- Alex68: on Can The Mets Turn This Sinking Ship Around Before It’s Too Late: Right... It's like that movie when they...
- Cjmcnell: on Choo Could Be Impact Outfielder For Mets In 2014, But Would Cost A Pick: The only question is will they give...
- XtreemIcon: on Power Prospect Cory Vaughn Is On A Mission: Wilson's a longshot. He's already had elbow...
- Alex68: on Can The Mets Turn This Sinking Ship Around Before It’s Too Late: I bet Jessep, Donal, sabermetro and others...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!