This Is Not Funny
The team’s standing has apparently fallen so far that it is now the butt of very public jokes. Manhattan Mini Storage is running an advertisement in the New York City subways that asks the question, “Why leave a city that has six professional sports teams, and the Mets?”
Can it get any lower than this?
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
15 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
MMO Mets Chat
- Vinny B.: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: Hey, Corporal, It's good to see that your...
- ImaginaryFigment: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Murph will have 10 game winning HR's...
- ImaginaryFigment: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: WOW Even Ron Darling is calling out the...
- Hitman: on Mets vs Braves Live Chat: Eric Young Jr. Makes His Mets Debut: Crawford deal? No way. Maybe a BJ...
- MetsWatchman: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Really now.....move Murph to 3rd and get...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!