This Is Not Funny
The team’s standing has apparently fallen so far that it is now the butt of very public jokes. Manhattan Mini Storage is running an advertisement in the New York City subways that asks the question, “Why leave a city that has six professional sports teams, and the Mets?”
Can it get any lower than this?
About the Author: Craig Lerner
I'm a data analyst and researcher for a leading news agency who loves life and is hooked on the Mets. I love following the Amateur Draft and have a particular fondness for the Mets Minor Leagues who I follow each day. Give me a cold beer, a summer day, and a Mets game, and I'm good to go.
15 Comments + Add Comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: Yeah im 2 for 2 with Young...
- James: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: This kills my push for Alex Gordon...
- Marcus: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: #BanMeInstead
- Alex68: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: Lmao, Marcus, thanks, but i must comply...
- Helloboy: on Mets Sign Curtis Granderson To Four Year, $60 Million Deal: BTW, winter meetings next week. Surely...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!