Paulino Delayed Pending Drug Test Results
According to Andy Martino of the Daily News, Sandy Alderson said today that he hoped catcher Ronny Paulino would arrive in camp by Saturday.
Paulino, who is still serving a 50-game suspension for failing a PED test, is encountering visa issues in the Dominican Republic because of that PED suspension.
Because of the failed test, Paulino was required to submit to another drug test on February 18, and now has to convince a panel of independent consultants that he is clean.
“Right now we’re waiting for the test results and the panel’s report,” Alderson said.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
10 Comments + Add Comment
- I Drink ConeYak: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: You're wrong. The signings of players like...
- jason bay: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: I am pretty sure that a fair...
- jason bay: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: Most of the complaints about the Young...
- Mets Faithful: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: This team is high on Flores and...
- Joey D.: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: Have you done your research to back...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!