Mets 2011 Opening Day GFX: Ike, Ike, Baby!
The Ike-Man Cometh, Baby!
After a solid debut last season that saw Ike finish second on the Mets in both home runs and RBI’s the sky’s the limit for Ike Davis. Put away any fears about a sophomore slump for this slugger, Ike’s already primed for a big season and leads the Mets in homers this spring with 13 RBI in 19 games played!
IKE, IKE, BABY!
About the Author: Kelly Horn
MMO's graphic/web designer, the former Met Carlos Beltran's biggest fan, and one of the few but proud Oklahoma Mets Fans
1 Comment + Add Comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Scout Says No Way Flores Can Play Any Position But First Base: LMAO@SRT good one Well played madame, well played...
- Joe D: on Mets and Braves Suspended After Eight Tied 5-5, Will Resume Play Saturday: Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. Dual standards can...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets and Braves Suspended After Eight Tied 5-5, Will Resume Play Saturday: Only reason I brought up Valdespin was...
- El Sid: on Mets and Braves Suspended After Eight Tied 5-5, Will Resume Play Saturday: I wanted to thank the umpires for...
- Poconos: on If Zack Wheeler Is In, Then Who’s Out?: Boy, you sure seem like a prick... And...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!