Mets 2011 Opening Day GFX: Ike, Ike, Baby!
The Ike-Man Cometh, Baby!
After a solid debut last season that saw Ike finish second on the Mets in both home runs and RBI’s the sky’s the limit for Ike Davis. Put away any fears about a sophomore slump for this slugger, Ike’s already primed for a big season and leads the Mets in homers this spring with 13 RBI in 19 games played!
IKE, IKE, BABY!
About the Author: Kelly Horn
MMO's graphic/web designer, the former Met Carlos Beltran's biggest fan, and one of the few but proud Oklahoma Mets Fans
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Fromsalmontodoughnuts: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: @Oleosmirf Leave Young where he is the...
- Mets Fan in NC: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: EY Jr. will leadoff when he is...
- El Sid: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: It is possible that it will be...
- Hotstreak: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: They would have to eat about 40-50%...
- Alex in Fl: on Mets Still Have A Lead-off Dillema: It's why I made sure I said...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!