Jason Bay Scratched With Sore Back
Don’t look for Jason Bay in the Mets lineup this weekend as he will sit out for the next couple of days with a sore back.
Bay said his back tightened up on him taking batting practice on Friday and it still feels a little stiff this morning.
He has decided to sit out for a couple of days to let it heal and hopefully some rest will do the trick.
He did say, that if this were the regular season he would have played and does not believe it will become an issue or anything to worry about.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
5 Comments + Add Comment
- Herb G: on Mets Set Sights On Former Closer Chris Perez: I would NOT sign Chris Perez based...
- DrDooby: on Mets Bring Back Jeremy Hefner: Allows Hefner to rehab with the people...
- oleosmirf: on Trading Daniel Murphy Doesn’t Make the Mets Better: 1) They didn't "lose" Hawkins, they consciously...
- Tommy Med: on Brewers Continue To Pursue Hart, Out On Davis: Wil middle brooks a stud prospect? Bahahahaha....
- Joey D.: on Brewers Continue To Pursue Hart, Out On Davis: Hi Guys, But no matter how great a...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!