Cuban On Mets: If I’m Writing A Check For $800 Million, I Expect Someone To Kiss My Ass
Dallas Mavericks owner and billionaire Mark Cuban, was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and was asked if he had any interest in buying the Mets.
His response was pretty hilarious. (Go to about 3:00 minute mark)
About the Author: Rob Johnson
12 Comments + Add Comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: LOL :D
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Yeah I fell asleep too early and...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: XtreemIcon, LMAO...Look how emotional you are getting :)...
- Moose: on MMO Fan Shot: Time For Mets To Be Bold And Sign Robinson Cano: I read one post earlier which commented...
- El Sid: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: "Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in,...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!