Cuban On Mets: If I’m Writing A Check For $800 Million, I Expect Someone To Kiss My Ass
Dallas Mavericks owner and billionaire Mark Cuban, was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and was asked if he had any interest in buying the Mets.
His response was pretty hilarious. (Go to about 3:00 minute mark)
About the Author: Rob Johnson
12 Comments + Add Comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- Scott Rice's Arm: on Reds vs Mets: Marcum Takes The Hill, Ankiel Batting Second, Duda Cleanup: Why is Collins starting Byrd if righties...
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: And your Willfully Lying because you know...
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: And you are monumentally the most stupid...
- Mike Jones: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: / this guy is willfully ignorant
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: Ahh the cheerleader Crackletta has showed up... He...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!