2011 Mets Opening Day GFX: R.A. Dickey Is Daddy Dearest!
He’s In Mid-Season Form!
After flaunting his prized knuckleball and delivering another solid spring effort against the Cardinals yesterday, Dickey hopped on a plane home so he could to be with his wife who is scheduled to deliver the couples’ fourth child. Such is the life for our very own action hero.
R.A. Dickey tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing just six hits and one earned run, while striking out five and walking none. How does he do that!
This one’s for you R.A.!
Dickey has been an amazing addition to our team. Not only does he take that ball every five days and performs wonders, but he a great influence on all the younger ptchers and is a great ambassador for the team!
Previous Releases To The 2011 Mets Opening Day GFX
About the Author: Kelly Horn
MMO's graphic/web designer, the former Met Carlos Beltran's biggest fan, and one of the few but proud Oklahoma Mets Fans
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Michelle: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Stop telling the truth. Omar had a few...
- Metsticle: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Actually they are 12 games under, but...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: https://twitter.com/pdepo/status/271026870034780160 Paul DePodesta@pdepo Good to have Greg Burke in...
- Alex68: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Beltran, Reyes, Pagan.. A cy young winner...
- Lefty: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Collins leaves Gee in there when the...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!