ESPN Tackles The Madoff/Wilpon Issue
This morning, ESPN: Outside The Lines discussed the implications of the Madoff claw-back lawsuit headed by the trustee Irving Picard who is acting on behalf of all the victims.
Picard alleges that the Mets owners should have known about the fraud and raked in millions in illegal profits.
Thanks to Adam Rubin of ESPN New York for the link.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
- neekerbreeker: on The Beat Goes On: Reporters Weigh In On Amazins’: Harvey's injury has only given them an...
- Bill Buckner: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Best case is 15-20 HRs? I don't...
- neekerbreeker: on The Beat Goes On: Reporters Weigh In On Amazins’: you forgot, 7. The Mets can't afford...
- Mets fan24: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Forbes put out an article on team's...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on The Beat Goes On: Reporters Weigh In On Amazins’: I didnt rate anyone you dont understand...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!