Baseball 2011: Y’all Ready For This?
The commercials weren’t all that great, Christina Aguilera screwed up the National Anthem, and the Black Eyed Peas pretty much sucked, but at least the game was entertaining. Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers, this season’s Super Bowl Champions.
Now we can get on to bigger and better things…
That movie and those kids have always made me laugh… Play Ball!
About the Author: Rob Johnson
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Al: on Mets Will Meet With Agents For John Axford and Kevin Gregg: Bring in jose valverde
- Teddy Klein: on Colon Signing Could Elevate Mets To Wild Card Contender Status: Why do I feel they signed Colon...
- Joey D.: on Colon Signing Could Elevate Mets To Wild Card Contender Status: Hi Trs, I have to agree with Watchman...
- Hotstreak: on Mets Sign Bartolo Colon To Two-Year, $20 Million Deal: Your point is well made. SS...
- Des: on MMO Mailbag: Any Chance That Murphy Moves To First Base?: mikeb -- "Murphy had 16 errors...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!