About the Author: Stephen Hanks
Stephen Hanks (Tom Terrific) is a magazine editor and writer based in Brooklyn, NY, who has been the publisher and editorial director of publications ranging in subjects from sports to health to archaeology. Hanks began his career at the late, great SPORT Magazine in 1977 and in 1983, he co-founded NEW YORK SPORTS Magazine (which ceased publication in 1985). He has written and edited coffee table books on baseball history, penned unauthorized biographies of Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky, and in 1990 authored "The Game That Changed Pro Football," an oral history of the 1969 New York Jets Super Bowl Season. Stephen has also played baseball for 45 years and currently plays in an Over-40 hardball league based in Northern New Jersey. Even though he grew up near Yankee Stadium, he loathes the team from the Bronx and has been a die-hard Mets fan since attending his first game at the Polo Grounds in 1963.
Leave a comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- Connor O'Brien: on Introducing “The Mets Weekly” On Metsmerized!: I love these videos. Great to have...
- Connor O'Brien: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: Again Metsie, you ask me for...
- Keith: on Introducing “The Mets Weekly” On Metsmerized!: This was fun to watch. Really nice...
- Christopher: on Reds vs Mets: Marcum Takes The Hill, Ankiel Batting Second, Duda Cleanup: Like Henry, I was going to a...
- Connor O'Brien: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: Yes yours does correlate better, yet as...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!