About the Author: Stephen Hanks
Stephen Hanks (Tom Terrific) is a magazine editor and writer based in Brooklyn, NY, who has been the publisher and editorial director of publications ranging in subjects from sports to health to archaeology. Hanks began his career at the late, great SPORT Magazine in 1977 and in 1983, he co-founded NEW YORK SPORTS Magazine (which ceased publication in 1985). He has written and edited coffee table books on baseball history, penned unauthorized biographies of Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky, and in 1990 authored "The Game That Changed Pro Football," an oral history of the 1969 New York Jets Super Bowl Season. Stephen has also played baseball for 45 years and currently plays in an Over-40 hardball league based in Northern New Jersey. Even though he grew up near Yankee Stadium, he loathes the team from the Bronx and has been a die-hard Mets fan since attending his first game at the Polo Grounds in 1963.
Leave a comment
- Old Dude: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: If I had to choose between Hojo...
- Martin: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: If a player has an obp of...
- XtreemIcon: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: You got it backwards, partner. I'm so...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Despite Stark Differences Between Yankees and Mets, Alderson Needs To Save Face: LOL :D
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on HoJo Says Ike Is Still A 30 Homer Guy: Yeah I fell asleep too early and...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!