Sources Say Sandy Alderson Gets 4 Year Deal
Sandy Alderson has received a four-year deal from the Mets to serve as general manager, two sources with knowledge of the pact told ESPN NewYork.
The Mets have announced that they will introduce Sandy Alderson as the team’s next GM during a news conference tomorrow at 2:00 pm.
The press conference will be televised on SNY and carried on WFAN, live from Citi Field.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Teddy Klein: on Mets Minors Report 5/18: Puello On A Hot Streak, Wheeler Hits DL, Mejia Makes Rehab Start: Unfortunately today Satish, you jinxed Jeff Walters.
- taskmaster4450: on Hefner Lasts Just Four Innings In Mets 8-2 Loss To Cubs: I see Francisco Pena is playing for...
- El Sid: on Hefner Lasts Just Four Innings In Mets 8-2 Loss To Cubs: Harvey will probably drop off a little,...
- jessep: on Mets GM Tells Ike Davis He Has Until End Of Month To Turn Slump Around: Not sure what this has to do...
- taskmaster4450: on Is Marlon Byrd Finally Coming Around?: True he is a little old for...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!