About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
- Alex68: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: You have got to be kidding me......
- Cthomp519: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: I like the young core of arms...
- Metfan Lou: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Let's get to the root of the...
- Alex68: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Michael Geus, let me help you out...
- Charles: on My Personal Attempt To Sabotage The All-Star Game: Did you really just sat act like...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!