Jose Reyes, David Wright
New York Mets’ Jose Reyes, right, embraces David Wright after Wright hit his 30th home run of the season in their baseball game against the Philadelphia Phillies at Shea Stadium in New York, Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007. Wright joins the 30-30 club with 30 home runs and 30 stolen bases in the 2007 season. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
About the Author: Rob Silverman
It was 1973 when my dad introduced this 7 year old kid to Baseball and the Mets. It's been a love and passion that has lasted for 40 years, much longer than my first marriage. Since I was little, there've been 2 things I've always dreamed of: 1) Being a successful author and 2) playing right field for the Mets after Rusty Staub retired. Although 4 decades have passed and based on the current condition of the Mets, I have not given up on either dream
Leave a comment
- Bob Walsh: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Saying the lithe Granderson 'filled out' is...
- Bill Buckner: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Again, that 23 HR he averaged at...
- Jeru: on Mets Back Off On Bartolo Colon Due To Demands: David Wright will start out hot..then start...
- Bob Walsh: on Striking Fool’s Gold With Granderson: Funny how there is no outrage over...
- Jakal: on MMO Exclusive Interview With Outfield Prospect Cory Vaughn: Thanks for the interview David. Always liked...
2014 Opening Day
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!