Torre Hoping Mets Will Call Him
The Joe Torre angle isn’t going away.
Additionally, Joe Torre was a guest on WFAN on Monday, and really sounded like someone who wanted to manage in New York again,
“I have not had contact with anybody,” Torre said when specifically asked about the idea of him managing the Mets. “I am curious. When the season is over, I hope the phone will be ringing.”
Looks like the media will fuel this fire as long as they can.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- Kim M.: on Is Keith Hernandez Slipping?: I'm a Mets fan in baseball, but...
- ill_egl: on Byrd Homers, Marcum Still Winless, Mets Fall To Reds 4-3: * than 38yr old dickey and his...
- Billy: on Byrd Homers, Marcum Still Winless, Mets Fall To Reds 4-3: I wouldn't trade the Mets top pitching...
- ill_egl: on Byrd Homers, Marcum Still Winless, Mets Fall To Reds 4-3: So let me get this straight... you...
- Billy: on Byrd Homers, Marcum Still Winless, Mets Fall To Reds 4-3: D'Araud is a higher rated prospect than...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!