Jason Bay To Begin Workouts
Five weeks after crashing into a wall and suffering a concussion, Mets left fielder Jason Bay is going to begin his rehab and resume working out.
He is unsure about how long it’s going to take, but he expects to return this season and wants to play, even if it’s only for the final week of the season.
Here is a video of Jason Bay talking to reporters on Friday courtesy of ESPN New York.
Obviously, Bay’s first season as a Met was a flat out disaster, but he does believe there’s still enough time for redemption. I sure hope so.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Hawk: on Prima Donnas and Clubhouse Chemistry: A Met Perspective: I miss Jose Reyes, I miss his...
- vinnie papandrea: on Mets Never Made Hairston Any Offer: This is another story that falls under...
- Edward: on What Do We Have In Lucas Duda And Is He The Solution At Left Field?: If Duda plays the entire year, I...
- Metstheory22: on What Do We Have In Lucas Duda And Is He The Solution At Left Field?: After being on the team this long,...
- Hawk: on What Do We Have In Lucas Duda And Is He The Solution At Left Field?: Lucas Duda is not a full time...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!