Game Preview: Mets @ Braves
The Mets try to put last night behind them as they play game two of this crucial road series. Last night the Braves took advantage of the Mets early, and the bats could never climb back. Tonight R.A. Dickey looks to continue to be the hero of this team while the Mets try to figure out their bat problems while they face Lowe.
Dickey has been fantastic this season as he boasts a 7-4 record with a 2.32 ERA. He made six starts in July pitching 41.2 innings with a 1-5 record, however he had a 1.51 ERA (in other words he was a victim of the Mets quiet bats). His only “bad” start was one against the Braves where he allowed 4 runs, 3 earned in 6.2 innings of work. The Braves have these numbers on Robert Allen:
Infante 5-7, HR
Francoeur 6-26, 2 2B, HR
Wright 8-22, 2 2B
Carter 3-5, 2B
About the Author: Elliot Teichman
- Christopher: on Jose Reyes Is Running Again And Making A Rapid Recovery: I wish Jose the best as he...
- srt: on Jose Reyes Is Running Again And Making A Rapid Recovery: Blue Jays went all in this season...
- Matt Mosher: on 2013 MLB Draft: Compiling & Analyzing 40 Mocks, Mets Consensus Picks: I'm hoping for DJ Peterson or Hunter...
- Peter: on Summer Clearance: Possible Trade Strategies For The Mets: Oh I'm not buying anything, this should...
- Peter: on Summer Clearance: Possible Trade Strategies For The Mets: Well Met fan Lou if that is...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!