Game Preview: Astros vs Mets
The Mets lost an ugly game last night as a 4th inning implosion set the tone for the rest of the night. They look to get back on the winning track against the Astros tonight as they open up a series against them at home. The Mets look for Pelfrey to continue his late resurgence. In his last three games he has pitched 22.0 innings with a 2-1 record while posting an ERA of 1.64. The Astros have these numbers on Mike:
Lee 2-6, 2B
Blum 2-3, 2B
The Mets draw Figueroa again. He has now made two consecutive starts now, including one against the Mets, and he has allowed only 2 ER in 11 innings. He hasn’t been stellar against his old team though this year as he has now logged in 7 innings allowing 5 runs, 4 earned over 8 hits. The Mets have the following numbers against the former disgruntled (well probably still disgruntled) Met:
Reyes 2-3, 3B
Beltran 1-2, 2B
Let’s Go Mets!
About the Author: Elliot Teichman
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/18/2013
- Hotstreak: on Mets GM Tells Ike Davis He Has Until End Of Month To Turn Slump Around: Jeseep it does not matter what you...
- Connor O'Brien: on Is Marlon Byrd Finally Coming Around?: Wheeler- Good move by Sandy. He may...
- Russell's Mets: on Murphy Batting Leadoff, But For How Long?: Collins said "we’ve got to get guys...
- Scott Rice's Arm: on Is Collins The Blame For Team’s Poor Performance, Or Is He Just The Patsy?: Patsy? He thinks I'm an every day...
- Charley: on Mets GM Tells Ike Davis He Has Until End Of Month To Turn Slump Around: And what are yours exactly?
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!