Good Golly, Miss Ollie?
Thomas Kaplan of the NY Times updates us on Oliver Perez who made his third minor league start for Class AAA Buffalo this afternoon.
Perez had a rough outing Sunday. He allowed only one unearned run in five innings, but they were five extraordinarily ugly innings: Perez gave up three hits and five walks; hit two batters; and threw two wild pitches. Only 52 of his 100 pitches were strikes, and he also made a throwing error.
The Mets must activate Oliver Perez after his minor-league rehabilitation ends. He is expected to make one final rehab start before joining the Mets.
You think Jerry Manuel is jumping for joy knowing Ollie is about to be thrown in his lap again?
About the Author: Rob Johnson
- Alex68: on A Summer Breeze Coming to Citi?: Yeap, however, in their PRIME years, Cano...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Complete Standstill: Mets Draw Line At Three Years, Granderson Wants Four: Granderson will NOT be a Met...They arent...
- oleosmirf: on A Summer Breeze Coming to Citi?: lol
- TRS86: on A Summer Breeze Coming to Citi?: I think I mentioned this above. ...
- oleosmirf: on A Summer Breeze Coming to Citi?: lol no he wont. Murphy is pretty...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!