Five Reasons Not To Worry About Saturday’s Loss
5 – Losing 10-0 looks a lot worse then it actually is. Remember, it still only counts as one in the loss column. It is probably better to lose 10-0 then 10-7, and save some runs for upcoming games. Some run support for Santana tomorrow would be nice.
4 – Pelfrey was going to give up runs eventually. Against a lineup like the Phillies, along with poor defense – it was bound to happen. If those catches were made, who knows if he would of been able to settle down. Expect him to bounce back.
3 – Even the best offensive teams would have had trouble with Halladay yesterday.
2 – Sunday night’s match-up features Santana vs Moyer – advantage Mets. Moyer had a 6.91 ERA against last year’s injury depleted team. I think everyone would be happy with a 2-1 series victory in Philadelphia.
1 – We are still in first place!
About the Author: Former Writers
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/18/2013
- Pitcher's Wins Matter: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: He does suck and people still despise...
- Sach: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: It was a great day to be...
- metsfaninparadise: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: And he'll cost a whole lot more.
- Boomer: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: Alex and all of the other race...
- Vinny B.: on First Rounder Dominic Smith Agrees To Deal With Mets: "Worley, d’Anaurd, Taylor, Gose, Pettibone, May, Colvin,...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!