(Mets) History Repeats Itself
The Mets of 2010 are doing things that teams of winning seasons did. Some say it’s coincidence; I say it’s a good sign.
For example, the Mets current seven-game winning streak is the longest in April since winning seven straight in 2006, when they came within one game of the World Series. The April winning streak record is 11 straight, in you guessed it, ’86.
And how about this one? The last time the Mets went 9-1 on a home stand was in September of 1988. That was the year they won the NL East. Prior to that, the last 9-1 home stand was, of course, in 1969.
Might we be seeing a trend here?
About the Author: Former Writers
- Fonzie13: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: That's exactly right Doobs. Even Beltran's biggest...
- DrDooby: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: Hi Joey D., considering where the Mets...
- Fonzie13: on MMO Flashback: Beltran Will Go Into The Hall Of Fame As A…: Not sure if this is right but...
- DrDooby: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: Beltran is one of the five best...
- DrDooby: on Carlos Beltran Agrees To Three-Year, $45 Million Deal With Yankees: Ichiro & Wells will be expensive backups....
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!