About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
- Connor O'Brien: on Last Night We Saw A Big Chunk Of “The Plan”: Sabermetrics people are just as much baseball...
- Corporal Klegg: on Last Night We Saw A Big Chunk Of “The Plan”: Alex will be here long after you're...
- Corporal Klegg: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: 2B is Ruben's best position. I...
- Ball_Four: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Sorry figment, Beltre has no dimples. Mets...
- Corporal Klegg: on Mets vs Braves: Young Bats Leadoff, Byrd Hitting Cleanup, Marcum Searching For First Win: For those that are not aware, Marlon...