Delgado Not Retiring, But May Sign Mid-Season
Former Mets first baseman Carlos Delgado isn’t retiring, but you may not find him on anybody’s roster come Opening Day. The first baseman’s agent, David Sloane, tells Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports that Delgado will not be accepting any of the offers that are currently available to him, some of which are major league deals.
“Delgado does not plan on retiring. Instead, he’ll wait for an opportunity to open up. When that happens, Carlos will be available,” Sloane said. “We’re confident someone will sign him. It’s just a matter of who and when.”
About the Author: Former Writers
- El Sid: on Hot Stove News: Arencibia Agrees To $1.8 Million Deal With Rangers: If a team has cash to spend...
- martin: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: also if choo is a platoon player,...
- geo: on Mariners Seal The Deal With 10-Year, $240 Million For Cano: Why does this mean that Gordon is...
- JudgeHolden: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: Murphy's .311 OBP is pathetic for a...
- John: on Curtis Granderson Agrees To Four Year, $60 Million Deal With Mets: I like this signing and the fourth...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!