About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Alderson Says Mets Will Introduce Granderson At Winter Meetings: I honestly rather watch my Cat lick...
- Teddy Klein: on Sandy Alderson: Thor or Montero Could Start Season In Rotation: or sardinas
- Captain America: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: And Maine Cameron Franceur
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now Jeff is calling the shots....LMFAO.... How...
- Hank: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: I think it could be a good...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!