About the Author: Ed Leyro
Ed Leyro was hatched in the Bronx, but spent most of his youth in Queens at Shea Stadium. Apparently, all that time spent at Mets games paid off as Ed met his wife (The Coop) for the first time at Citi Field during its inaugural season. Guess the 2009 season was good for something after all. In addition to his work at Mets Merized Online, Ed also owns, operates and is head janitor at Studious Metsimus, where he shares blogging duties with Joey Beartran. For those not in the know, Joey is a teddy bear dressed in a Mets hoodie. Clearly, Studious Metsimus is not your typical Mets blog.
Leave a comment
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/16/2013
- El Sid: on MMO Featured Post: On The Cusp Of Respectability, What Should Mets Do Now?: Nice! Metsie supports me over his boy,...
- Joey D.: on Wheeler Says He’s Not A Savior, But Will Try To Help Team Anyway He Can: Notice how last week the Mets were...
- Watchdog: on Are Valdespin’s Days As A Met Numbered?: Thank you for continuing to prove you...
- Metsie: on Den Dekker Starting In CF For St. Lucie Tonight: I give him a Month before he...
- Metsie: on Mets vs Braves: Duda At First, Lagares Leads Off, Turner May Go On DL, Civilization’s Over: BINGO! It is clear with the sudden push...