Report: Angel Pagan Has Trade Value
Outside of the Kansas City Royals, it is not yet clear who exactly is pursuing the 28 year-old outfielder although the article suggests that the Brewers, Rangers and Cubs could all have some interest.
Last season in 88 games, Pagan hit .306 with six home runs and 32 RBIs with an OBP of .350.
The question is should the Mets consider trading him if there were a solid offer made?
Personally, I’m torn on this subject. On one hand, Pagan is an injury risk and has made numerous trips to the DL throughout his career.As a matter of fact, the 88 games he appeared in this year were a career high.
Additionally, he made some questionable blunders last year on the base paths as well.
Still though, this is a guy who is signed very cheaply and hit over .300 last season. To me he’s a guy that would fit the role of fourth outfielder perfectly and can come in off the bench and hit, if needed.
What do you Mets fans out there think? Am I overvaluing Pagan? Should Omar try move him?
About the Author: Former Writers
- Heybatter: on Mets and Braves Suspended After Eight Tied 5-5, Will Resume Play Saturday: Rice will have to......Edgin pitched one inning...
- DrDooby: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: Shh. And don´t tell them that Alderson...
- DrDooby: on Lutz Is The Easy Choice To Replace Davis, But Satin Is The Right Choice: Satin is the prototype organizational Quad A...
- Sach: on Scout Says No Way Flores Can Play Any Position But First Base: The Mets should have been playing Flores...
- DrDooby: on Scout Says No Way Flores Can Play Any Position But First Base: Since Flores won´t have much trade bait...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!