You can count on Mets Merized Online to keep you up to date on all the Mets and MLB news, rumors and updates. We’ll try our best to filter out all the noise, and deliver the clarity that you need to stay informed.
As always, we won’t post any rumors on MMO unless it passes the sniff test and comes from a credible source. In 2009, MMO has never posted a rumor that has been debunked.
For the Winter Meetings, we’ll be working around the clock both day and night to ensure that you won’t miss a beat. We now feature over 25 different bloggers, all of them as passionate about the Mets and as opinionated as you are.
We recently added some savvy veterans to our staff who are each long time journalists and sports writers for several different national publications.
There are so many ways to follow Mets Merized Online!
- You can follow us on Myspace where we now boast over 21,000 friends.
- You can follow us on Twitter where we recently surpassed 1,800 followers.
- You can follow us on Facebook where we now have over 500 friends and another 150 following our Fan Page.
- Email us at GetMetsmerized@aol.com or use this easy Contact Form.
- We have our own MMO Live Chat Room that is open 24-7-365. Register your nickname and join the community. On an average day we get over 500 comments in the off season, and over 2,000 comments during the season.
- Subscribe to our free daily newsletter which sends you a short recap of all of the previous days blogs. Your email remains confidential and you will never get spammed. That’s a promise. Look for the subscription button at the top of our page.
- Sign up for our RSS feed for all of our blog posts and comments too.
We invite you to comment on our posts without any hassles. There are no drawn out registration forms, or confirmation emails, or captcha codes, or passwords. No need to worry about your login info on MMO! Just hit reply, leave your comment, name, and email and let it rip. Don’t forget to subscribe to comments and replies so that you can enhance your interaction with thousands of other Mets fans.
Thanks so much for all of your incredible support. Please let us know what we can do to make your experience at Mets Merized Online a better one.