Livan Hernandez Is Released Then Sued
The lawsuit, which was filed by a man named Luis Vizcaino, states that Livan had used him as his personal driver throughout the 2009 season for when he was in New York.
According to the suit, Hernandez owes Vizcaino $7,500 for his services as a driver. The suit also alleges that the pitcher totaled Vizcaino’s Lincoln Navigator when it was loaned to him, which is where the other $8,500 is coming from.
If the lawsuit is in fact legitimate, shame on Livan. Here’s a baseball player, who this year alone made one million dollars alone, and is trying to skip out of town without paying off the debt he owes.
About the Author: Former Writers
- CThomp519: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Trading Murphy should only happen if they're...
- taskmaster4450: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Too many here thinking like fans and...
- Chris: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Everything I have seen indicates that they...
- Connor O'Brien: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: In that case, with no other options,...
- Mets Fan in NC: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Teams have been given advance warning that...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!