This Is Your Brain On Mets Baseball
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about the latest Mets follies, but maybe these will make you laugh. They say it’s the best medicine you know.
This first image was taken out of yesterday’s paper and proves that if nothing else, God still loves the Mets. Maybe if we pray hard enough, he’ll send us four starting pitchers, three power hitters, two gold gloves, and VP of Player Development in a pear tree. (Hat tip to Gregg Hopps)
The Daily News, who brought the Tony B soap opera to the forefront of New York sports news, continues to bask in the carnage with this back cover this morning.
Here’s an interesting comic strip that truly captures the problem with the Mets’ offense this season. It’s the bats. This comes courtesy of the good people at Jock Itch.
About the Author: Rob Johnson
- Joey D.: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Hi Guys, In all fairness, the trash that...
- Michelle: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: If Ike Davis was on pace for...
- Joey D.: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: Hi Franklin, What Omar didn't do was to...
- Russell's Mets: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: you got it!
- Russell's Mets: on Gee Roughed Up As Braves Shutout The Mets 6-0: meant to name Gavin Cecchini as the...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!