Phillies Blog Disses Mets Fans’ Loyalty
I came across this at a Phillies blog,
See the fatty 3rd on the left, with the shitty facial hair? That’s shitty movie actor, decent TV show creator, and even shittier stand up (if you haven’t seen his stand up, it’s a lot like Dane Cook, only with trans fats) comic Kevin James. But there’s something strange about that…
Last time I checked, James was a ‘die-hard’ Mets fan.
I guess Mets fans are just as weak as their players. Punk ass bitches.
Can we finally get this damned Kevin James Lets Go Mets chant video banned from all future Mets games!
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
- Henry: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Not sure Wheeler is ready to give...
- DrDooby: on So Where Are All Those Moneyball Players?: Metsie, with all due respect, OPS or...
- DrDooby: on Plawecki Nearing A Promotion From Savannah: Most promotions usually happen around mid June...
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: Well, Wheeler certainly is a key piece...
- DrDooby: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: At least in terms of possibly trading...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!