Mets Notes: Swine Flu Scare
According to Bart Hubbuch of the NY Post, a member of the SNY production team traveling with the New York Mets has been admitted to a Pittsburgh hospital with a possible case of H1N1 Influenza, or popularly called, “Swine Flu.” This unnamed employee is in isolation, and reportedly had contact with players as part of his SNY duties.
Carlos Beltran and John Maine have both been ill with apparent stomach viruses, though niether has shown any symptoms consistent with swine flu. Beltran will not be at PNC Park tonight.
The majority of swine flu cases are not life-threatening, if treated. The Mets and SNY will keep a close watch on the situation.
About the Author: Former Writers
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/17/2013
- Daniel: on Is Keith Hernandez Slipping?: The New York media is in a...
- metsanity: on Mets Minors Report 5/17: Lara Twirled Gem, Syndergaard Firing Bee-Bees, Boyd Hammering Out Hits: Rainy is an good name cause the...
- jcutiger: on Matt Harvey Does It All In Mets 3-2 Win Over Cubs: All wins are good, especially when the...
- Scott Rice's Arm: on Matt Harvey Does It All In Mets 3-2 Win Over Cubs: Since Terry Collins doesn't believe a right-handed...
- Poconos: on Matt Harvey Does It All In Mets 3-2 Win Over Cubs: I know. It's so friggin annoying isn't...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!