Hey Kids, Learn to Run the Bases Like the Mets!
That’s right … now you, too, can run the bases just like your favorite New York Mets!! Jose Reyes and Ryan Church have teamed up to bring you “Run Like the Mets!”, a baseball clinic just for kids!
Get step-by-step instructions on:
- how to not run out a ball because you think its a homerun!!
- how to get thrown out at third trying to advance from second on a ball hit to the shortstop … and NOT SLIDE!!
- how not to slide back into first on an attempted pick-off play – and be grateful that the umpire didn’t call you out when you clearly were!
And once your child shows full compentence in the above listed areas, they will have the chance to move on to the accelerated program, where they will learn:
- how to completely miss the bag while rounding third attempting to score the go-ahead run!!
The cost for this clinic is free, but your child must be willing to disregard everything they learned about fundamental baseball, and must be willing to deal with losing support from those who once cheered him/her.
About the Author: Former Writers
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: * than 38yr old dickey and his...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: I wouldn't trade the Mets top pitching...
- ill_egl: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: So let me get this straight... you...
- Billy: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: D'Araud is a higher rated prospect than...
- ill_egl: on MetsMinors.net Is Here!: Im somewhat of a new reader and...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!