Pecota Projections Versus Las Vegas
Here are some new projections which certainly bode well for the New York Mets.
The first is the most recently updated PECOTA Standings from Baseball Prospectus.
Here are the Las Vegas Under/Over rankings for the NL.
Interesting to note that even though both sources used uniquely different methods to calculate their projections, yet both have projected a 91 win season for the Mets and a division title.
I don’t know what kind of math they are using, but I like it.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
NL East Standings
Last updated: 05/19/2013
- TexasGusCC: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: Metsie, I am saddened by your answer....
- Metsie: on Mets Only Manage Three Runs Behind Marcum, Lose 4-3: Because this FO places more importance on...
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: Hey Random here is a little test...
- rob: on Introducing “The Mets Weekly” On Metsmerized!: That was great!!!!
- Metsie: on Keep Daniel Murphy In The Leadoff Spot: Because there is no logic in his...
MMO Mets Chat
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!