Pecota Projections Versus Las Vegas
Here are some new projections which certainly bode well for the New York Mets.
The first is the most recently updated PECOTA Standings from Baseball Prospectus.
Here are the Las Vegas Under/Over rankings for the NL.
Interesting to note that even though both sources used uniquely different methods to calculate their projections, yet both have projected a 91 win season for the Mets and a division title.
I don’t know what kind of math they are using, but I like it.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
- Hotstreak: on Latest On Trading Ike Davis And First Base Market: You forgot 32 hrs too.
- James.B: on Mets Met With Agent For Bartolo Colon: You guys have pointed out Tejada being...
- the mad met: on Latest On Trading Ike Davis And First Base Market: Anthony for gm... this is also what...
- Jakal: on Thoughts On The Improbable Gardner For Murphy Swap: I think if we had a leadoff...
- Sandy a: on Mets Met With Agent For Bartolo Colon: How many times do I have to...
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!