Put It In The Books, The Mets Win The Division
The good folks at Baseball Prospectus dished out a healthy dose of optimism for Mets fans on Tuesday.
Based on their projections and statistical analysis, the forecast the Mets to win 93 games and take the division.
Surprisingly, they also have the Braves finishing in a tie with the Phillies.
|New York Mets||93||69||833||713||0.264||0.339||0.417|
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/19/2013
MMO Mets Chat
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets vs Braves Live Chat: Eric Young Jr. Makes His Mets Debut: That Went straight over his head, Maniac.....Mustve...
- BadBadLeroyBrown: on Mets vs Braves Live Chat: Eric Young Jr. Makes His Mets Debut: This guy is comical...LMAO....Here he goes bringing...
- Met Maniac: on Mets vs Braves Live Chat: Eric Young Jr. Makes His Mets Debut: Alderson gave a 30 year old Wright...
- Ball_Four: on Marcum Can’t Find Win Column As Mets Fall To Braves 5-3: zzz,,,wake me up when harvey pitches.
- Arnold Palmer: on Wilmer Flores: It’s Time For Another MLB Debut: Similar to Jose Reyes?!?!?!!?? The same...
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!