Put It In The Books, The Mets Win The Division
The good folks at Baseball Prospectus dished out a healthy dose of optimism for Mets fans on Tuesday.
Based on their projections and statistical analysis, the forecast the Mets to win 93 games and take the division.
Surprisingly, they also have the Braves finishing in a tie with the Phillies.
|New York Mets||93||69||833||713||0.264||0.339||0.417|
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
- Joey D.: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: Hi Teddy, And Anna Benson too..... birthday, err,...
- Jason bay: on Sounds Like Daniel Murphy Is A Goner: I don't get the Matt Joyce clamoring....
- Hank: on Sandy Alderson: Thor or Montero Could Start Season In Rotation: Me too. Although in my mind, deGrom...
- Lareplus: on Sandy Alderson: Thor or Montero Could Start Season In Rotation: I'm so happy that there is a...
- taskmaster4450: on Mets Could Still Target An Outfielder Despite Chris Young: You dont think that is a good...
MMO Chat: Lets Talk Mets Baseball!
Write For Metsmerized Online
Mets Merized Online is reloading and looking for new writers to help cover the Hot Stove Season. We're also looking for passionate writers who would like to contribute new and original features.
Contact us now at GetMetsmerized@aol.com for more info and join the #1 Mets Fansite on the web!
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!