Honoring the 44th President Baseball Style
In just one week our country will have a new leader. Barack Obama will become the 44th President of the United States.
This summer the Mets Class A minor league team, the Brooklyn Cyclones, will honor Barack Obama. On June 23rd the Cyclones will be known as the Baracklyn Cyclones and will sport specially designed red, white and blue jerseys.
The first 2,500 fans will receive free Barack Obama bobbleheads while the first 1,000 will receive free band aids in honor of universal health care.
And remember Joe the Plumber? Well any plumber named Joe (with ID and business card) who wants to attend the game will get 2 free tickets. And if by chance your name is Barack you will attend the game absolutely free.
The special Baracklyn Cyclones jerseys will be auctioned off and proceeds will go to the Jackie Robinson foundation.
About the Author: Kelly Horn
MMO's graphic/web designer, the former Met Carlos Beltran's biggest fan, and one of the few but proud Oklahoma Mets Fans
NL East Standings
Last updated: 06/18/2013
- Russell Zanca: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: HK, The CORE salutes you!!!
- Henry Krinkle: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: Funny how none of the "CORE" are...
- Russell Zanca: on Mets Super Tuesday Preview: Harvey and Wheeler Headline Today’s Double-Dip: Congrats, David! Fifteen hundred hits...as a Met!!! We're all...
- Metsie: on Mets Super Tuesday Preview: Harvey and Wheeler Headline Today’s Double-Dip: Your right Chicago most are not worth...
- Russell Zanca: on The Future Is Here: Six Scoreless In Wheeler’s MLB Debut: Tom Seaver meet Nolan Ryan!!!
Latest From Mets Minors
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!